Sunday, May 30, 2010

Be strong!


Juz now have a chat with my lil sis....heard from her d story of my parents...hurm...sgt2 merisaukan aku..membuatkan aku ssh ati n at the same time remind me of my aim of life...aku nk bls blik jasa diorg..aku nk jga blk diorg mcm mna diorg jg aku since aku kecik...

Abah & ibu...be strong! This is the challenge of life...Like what u always said to me "Life is not a bed of roses, it is full of challenge". This is only a test from Allah s.w.t..He give us challenges bcoz He loves us, so that we appreciate this life 

In each tear there’s a lesson
Makes you wiser than before 

Makes you stronger than you know
In each tear 
Brings you closer to your dreams 
No mistake, no heartbreak 
Can take away what your meant to be... 

Every night there is one thing I do
I bow my head and pray for you
You're much more than a struggle that you go through
You're not defined by your pain, so let it go...
You’re not a victim, you're more like a winner
And you’re not in defeat, you're more like a queen
(Mary J. feat Jay Sean)

No comments:

Post a Comment