Thursday, March 11, 2010

Only u have the answer



i think u can live without me
i think u can be happy without me
i think u can go on ur life without me...
im forcing myself to walk away from ur life..

but i cant...because..

i cant live without u
i cant be happy without you
i cant go on my life without you

am i the one who really work hard for this relationship??

everyday i wait for your 'morning' wish
everyday i wait for you to answer my call
everyday i wait for u to ask me 'how's ur day?'
everyday i wait for you to said 'good nite my sweetheart'
everyday i wait for you to said 'i really2 miss u'
do you know how happy i am when you done that simple2 things?
do you know how good my day when you done all those thing?

am i forcing you too much until your friends said that i dont really understand you?
am i not doing my very best to understand you??

maybe im not that important in your life
maybe i should resign from this relationship
maybe i should go away

only you have the answer..

-tika-

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment