Friday, February 12, 2010

U have freedom to say anything, but not everything would be listened

People keep telling u d story..U are forcing urself to accept it, but u cant...For u, there are many things that cannot be accepted by ur minds n heart..Damn! Again hate this feeling...when u noe it from others or u find it out by urself its really hurting rather than noeing it from the person themselves...yeah that’s me. It became worst, when u noe there are some dirty part which is totally not right. Bomb! Ur heart getting explodes…

Are they too matured to tell me that im not matured enough??? Get lost laa..Juz bcoz your age are more than me, it doesn't show that u r more matured than me… if u are matured enough u should think before take any actions… Does the action taken will hurt someone??Does it will give effect to someone?But u never think bout dat rite??Hurm…no ethics at all!(hahaha, since taking ethics class, I love to talk about ethics!)Actually u dun have any right to tell me that..

I might be a person who easily forgive something, but to forget it, I think it wouldn’t happen...Sorry~

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment