Saturday, February 26, 2011

in-law


Seen the family in the third person point of view just make me realize. Is that difficult to 'pikat hati' your mother-in-law's? *sigh*..i'm not married yet. But i believe each girl wish to have a good & caring husband, lots of children, have a good relationship with her family-in-law. 

But seen my family's situation just make me afraid to get married. Not because i don't believe on my partner or i don't want to have lots of kids. Honestly, i am afraid if i will be in the same shoes as my mother & my aunt, struggling with their own character to make their husband's mum love them. YES! honestly it makes me scared. Sometimes it makes me thinking whether i am able to 'pikat hati' my future mother-in-law..

i'm not a good cook as my mother, nor too talkative & patience as my aunt..i am myself..still have lots of things to learn in life to become a good wife & daughter-in-law. I believe my partner can accept me as who i am. But not sure if his family can do as he does. I just wish he will always be there with me, hold my hand an lead me to the right path..That is more than enough to build up my strength.

Com'on dear, life is not a bed of roses. It is not easy to make people like u or love u as your parents did. The new part of your life is not far away..

p/s: Don't know why lately i keep thinking bout marriage. Are u ready enough for that huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment