Thursday, June 28, 2012

Haze

haze
This is the picture that I took using my phone during haze time. Normally I can see the hill back there. But at the moment I snapped this picture, I can't even see it. This was happen for about 2weeks and a half. It was originated from peat and forest fires in Riau, the central Sumatera district of Indonesia, with the south-westerly wind blowing it across the Straits of Malacca. That is why Malaysia get affected of it. To make it worst I was about to get sore throat. But luck is with me this time :) All my out door activities plan were cancelled due to worst haze.

sky
Alhamdulillah & God bless us! The rain finally fall down today. And I was like hooorraaayyyy!! It has washed away all the bad and unwanted particles on the air. I'm so happy to get back the view of blue sky & greenish blue ocean*due to reflection*.... 


p.s:  Then which of the favours of your Lord will you deny (Ar-Rahmaan 55:67





No comments:

Post a Comment