Thursday, March 3, 2011

He is a good planner


Had a dinner with maktok & bikna. They are talking about their experience in life. Hahaha...like knowing im having some confusion in my life rite now..heee...I got the point bikna trying to say to me. 

"If we have planned everything and Allah does not allows it to happen, it wouldn't happen in anyway. However if u never planned it and Allah wants it to happen it will happen in anyway."

It will be easier if we know what will happen in the future, rite? But thats not the real life. If thats been called as life it would be bloody boring. No surprise at all! 


So, just let it be as what it supposed to be because i'm tired to think bout it. Just follow the flow and play the role that been given by God. I believe He is a good 'DIRECTOR' of this life. He is the only one who knows what is the best for me.

"...and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allah knows but you do not know."[2:216, al-Qur'an] 


p/s: Feel much better..Thank you Ms. Blog for listening to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment