Sunday, March 20, 2011

empty

Have u ever feel like u have lost something but u can't figure out what it is. EMPTY! That is what i feel right now. I just lost my soul. Can't find out what's wrong with me. Feels like wanna go to climb up on a hill and scream out loud.

Maybe i'm thinking too much? Some people said why burden yourself by thinking on small matters??Just ignore it and live your life happily. But I just can't stop myself from thinking. That is me. I will keep think about it until i feel tired of it

Or maybe because i have been too far away from my creature. Lately, I've been too obsess with my worldly matter until i have forget Him who has gave all these kind of delectation.

Hurm....i just don't have the answer..i am totally lost

p/s: Lost

1 comment:

  1. don't worry too much. that's all it takes. don't think about small problems all at the same time. ok? =)

    ReplyDelete