Monday, October 4, 2010

The starting point of my career

After return back from Sarawak, my routine was searching for a job..When the laziness is inside me, Abah is the one who always remind me to look for it...

The job hunting has begin!


After bout 3 weeks plucking the beautiful grapes at home, i got calls from companies calling me up for  interview...But i am juz like a tiny coward rat. I rejected 5 interview just because it was in KL...Maybe some people might think how stupid she was..but nvm..i have my own reasons why i decided that way..


Lastly, i got a call from Dynafront System Bhd..calling me for an interview..Thanx to wani for accompany me on that day..I got the job n has decided to accept it....


Waaaa!!!Being employed is my dream..but to be honest it freakin' me up...I don't know whether i can achieve their goals & standard or not...But believe me, i will try to do on my very best...Gambate!

No comments:

Post a Comment