Sunday, June 20, 2010

An honour day to my Sugar Daddy


Today is the real Father’s Day..hahaha to tell the truth I’ve already wish Abah “Happy Father’s Day” since last week..hahaha..i thought father’s day was last week…But it is actually on the 3rd Sunday of June…lol~

Abah that was not a prank from me ok? This beloved daughter of yours was too eager to wish his sugar daddy happy father’s day…Apa2 pun abah I love u so much…

.::::flash back::::.

One day I’ve attended a day course. I’ve been asked by the instructor to think about someone who I admired and proud of to be my idols…Without taking too much time to think, I wrote on a piece of paper

                                Idols name: Hj Rashidan bin Ariffin

Abah, you are my idols in life…I’m proud to have u as my dad..

.:::end of flash back:::.

Abah,
When i was born, you were there to catch me when i fall, whenever and wherever.
When i said my first words, you were there for me to teach me the whole dictionary if need be.
When i took my first steps, you were there to encourage me on.
When i had my first day at school,you were there to give me advice and help me with my homework.
I still havent finished school, or walked down the aisle, or had my first child.
But i know you will be there for me through all these times and more, the good and bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment