Saturday, June 12, 2010

Holiday II

This time mari kita bercerita pulak pasal my 2nd holiday...This holiday can be categorized as the best holiday I ever had...sangat2 suke..hehe

The 2nd day of my holiday, I went to Sarawak Cultural Village. The entrance fee is RM60/adult and RM30/child…huhhuhu..if im goin’ to visit Sarawak again I don’t think im goin’ to go to this place again unless I am a rich person la. hahaha. For those who want to learn about the Sarawak’s culture, I suggest u this place…u wont regret at all..












At here u can walk around to see and experience by urself replica of buildings representing every major ethnic group in Sarawak which consist of Bidayuh, Iban and Orang Ulu longhouses, a Penan jugle settlement, a Melanau tall house, a Malay town house, Chinese farm house and some others.







Not forgotten u also can try to be Bidayuh, Iban, and etc by trying their traditional attire. I dun even let the chance go juz like dat without grabbing it!hahaha…juz have to pay RM10 to be dressed up like the Sarawakian..once in a life time kn…juz pay ja la to be dresses as Iban’s women..




After tiredly touring the village, we also have been presented with a multi-cultural dance performance.

*****The end of day 2*****


No comments:

Post a Comment