Wednesday, June 30, 2010

alhamdulillah

This morning during class, I got phone call from my mum reporting Maktok’s condition...So sad to hear, doctor gave them only 3 choice...Cannot undergo by pass coz she’s old and her heart is not strong enough, undergo heart block or take her home..However the chance for Maktok to get better is only 50-50...according to doc, only 10% of the heart is well functioning and the rest are not... (T.T)...I can’t control my emotion anymore…run to the toilet n keep crying...

Honestly I can’t focus during my Soft Skill class...Keep thinking about maktok..However, at 2.20pm got a msg from my dad:

“Salam.Maktok telah selamat menjalani heart block. Maktok masih dlm ICU, but in a stable condition”

Thanx God! At that time only Allah know how relief and happy I am to hear dat news...Alhamdulillah

Again at 8.45pm juz now my dad sends me:

“Salam. Maktok semakin baik selepas operation jantung hari ni”

God, thanx for saving my grandma…I know only U I should & can rely on..Alhamdulillah…

No comments:

Post a Comment